With the use of Flipaclip, you can draw smart-looking pictures. The specific tools that you use to draw are now digitalized and have made it more comfortable to try out on mobile devices.
Flipaclip has offered you the facility to feel drawing in a book with the basic set of tools needed when drawing such as Brushes, Erasers, Lasso, Fillers, Ruler Shapes, and also texts with multiple fonts where you can use them for headings and other necessary places on your drawing.
Flipaclip is an entirely free application with a simple and user-friendly interface. It offers you the latest version which is 2.4.8 released on the 6th of November 2020. There are around 10 million downloads, and you can download the app for 31.99Mb.
Features of Flipaclip
Numerous kinds of drawing tools
Flipaclip offers you drawing tools that are basically needed to draw. Drawing tools such as Brushes, Eraser, Filler, Shapes, Ruler, and Lasso. You can customize the canvas according to your preferred size. Flipaclip supports pressure-sensitive stylus pens such as Samsung S pen or SonarPen.
Several kinds of video animating tools
With the help of these video animating tools, the animating frame by frame has made easy. Onion Skin Animating tool, Animation frames viewer, and the ability to guide your anime using overlay grids are special kinds of tools used in Video Animation.
Animation Layers while drawing
You can draw your art up to three layers, but if you want more layers, you should subscribe to Flipaclip Premium Version. It helps you to draw up to 10 layers.
Facility to create videos with audios
With Flipaclip you can easily create, edit and add audios up to six audio tracks free. You can also add dialogues from your own voice to the anime movies you make. Moreover, you can import audio files for a low cost.
Facility to create animations and share
You can save your animation as mp4 files and gifs. You can share your animations among your friends and also can post them on YouTube.
New features with the latest version
Flipaclip has introduced many new features with its update 2.4.8 released on 6th of November. Flipaclip has introduced the TikTok direct share option where you can share your anime movies to TikTok. Flipaclip has also fixed issues that had on playbacks and other minor issues and improvements.
How to install flipaclip APP?
For Android devices
- Download the latest Flipaclip Apk File to your Android device from its official website.
- Go to settings > Security settings > enable unknown source option
- Open the FlipaclipApk File and tap ‘install’
- Agree to terms and conditions
- Wait patiently until the process completes and enjoy
For Mac and Windows PC
- Download an android supported emulator ( You can install any popular emulator such as Bluestack, NOXPlayer, MEmu, GameLoopetc). We recommend to use Nox player.
- Download Nox player from the official website for free.
- Now install it correctly on to your PC.
- Then sign in to Google play with your Google credentials.
- Now search for flipaclip app in google play in Nox player home screen.
- Now install it correctly.
- You can enjoy flipaclip on your PC with Nox Player emulator.
Flipaclip is a fantastic app to pass the time with. If you are searching for a creative afternoon, Flipaclip is the best application to spend time with. You can use Flipaclip on your mobile phone or your PC. It’s time to keep aside your papers and pencils and start digitalizing your creativity. Give it a try!
Is Flipaclip Free?
Flipaclip is an entirely free app. But if you want to experience Flipaclip Premium Version, you have to buy it for $15. Make sure it is a one-time-purchase.
Can I install Flipaclip on my PC?
Flipaclip supports both mobile devices and PCs. You have to download an emulator to download Flipaclip to your PC.